Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Tuesday Dec 19

5:00 am wake up with a semi-strong migraine! I decided to take two 250 mg Excedrin Migraine, they relieved the pain. Then at 11 am I felt it coming back on strong so I took a 50 mg Imitrex, migraine was gone for the day! I'm quiet unsure what I would do without Imitrex. They saved my bad headache days time and time again.

In Migraine new around the world, Vfrv, TV station article titled "The Migraine/Allergy Connection" link up at http://wfrv.com/health/local_story_353164231.html. In the article a quote from Min Ku, MD/Allergy & Asthma Care"If you do have nasal allergies, you're actually 14.3 times more likely to have migraine headaches than a person without nasal allergies." Now I've done dang near about everything to find a link and I really don't think its allergies. I've taken test and allergy shots. I've avoided just about everything in some part of my life trying to stop my migraines. Some what I think its either stress or weather barometric pressure related. I've often noticed when weather fronts come into my area it creates a nice migraine!

Until tomorrow ...

No comments: